Thursday, July 05, 2007

Books For Sale This Week



As of today, celebrating the fact that I'm finally back on fucking broadband, I shall be doing occasional posts promoting some of the books I'm selling on Ebay. That is until I get bored of doing it. I'm a lousy self promoter. Under-achiever I was always referred to as in work environments.
This has nothing to do with the fact that Wimbledon has been so fucking rained on that I can't get into it and have extra time on my hands as a result. Still...managed to absorb Serb Hottie Ana Ivanovic going through to the semis (er..no, can't be bothered) this afternoon, although she'll get twatted tomorrow. My god, she's not blonde!
Aaaanyway, books up this week: Twin Peaks, Sergeanne Golon, Juliette Benzoni plus some Halo & Blade Runner rarities.

No comments: