Monday, July 16, 2007

Television Atrocity



So, recently I've been spending my mornings with a jug of coffee watching Dallas and then Charlie's Angels on UK Gold (or whatever the channel's called now...probably This Is A Television Channel Showing Stuff That Is Old so that nobody gets confused).

Dallas isn't as I remember...JR got shot! Sue Ellen's fucking pissed all the time. Lucy's a real horse. I reckon they've secretly remade it. I don't recall any devious goings on at all.
Anyway...they fucking stopped showing Charlie's Angels halfway through season three and replaced it with Fantasy Fucking Island. Just two days before my favourite episode: Angel Hunt. I'm in a terrible rage and may well go out and shoot up a Burger King. Again.
POP QUIZ: Which 10 actresses have played Charlie's Angels? Win A TV Fluff pic of your choice.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you're gonna shoot up a Burger King again, let me know when and where this time - I'd like to join in - I got plenty good firepower here at The Ranch.

doppelganger said...

sHIT.... THIS IS JUST GONNA TURN INTO ONE OF THOSE INTERNET FLASHMOB THINGS....

Dominic Zero said...

'Internet Flashmob Things'. I do like the sound of that.
I say we shoot up Exeter Burger King then go for a sit-down Wimpey.

Dominic Zero said...

PS - Doppeldude I think your cap-lock is on.

JC said...

Jaclyn Smith, Cheryl Ladd, Kate Jackson, Farrah Fawcett, Shelley Hack, Tanya Roberts, Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore, Lucy Liu, and Demi Moore.

...possibly.

Dominic Zero said...

Damn you JC, for getting Demi Moore.
10 out of 10...pick a TV Fluffette & I'll post a picture...as long as it's not Gabrielle from Xena.

Dominic Zero said...

Or Billie Fucking Piper.

Dominic Zero said...

Or anyone from Trek.

El Duderino said...

I always really fancied that Tanya Roberts. Can you find a pic of her from that Playboy shoot? I would, but I've got flu, and even typing this is making me head hurt. It would cheer me up.