Thursday, November 17, 2005

Science Fiction Fluff #08


Not to try & compete with Psychbloke's truly cool picture of Wilma Deering off Buck Rogers In The 25th Century in proper work uniform, I felt she had to be included on my blog as otherwise people might not take me seriously.
Number 1 in the Shinyness chart, Erin Gray is possibly my favourite pilot in the history of Space Pilot Fluff.
The Space Vampire in the picture actually did take her over and she went a 'bit bad' for about 10 minutes or so, until Buck basically told her not to and she stopped. A 'Dark' episode on a par with the 'Hallucination' episode from Captain Scarlet.
Footnote: Twikki was a Twat.

3 comments:

Psychbloke said...

Missed that one....

Hey, I'd kind of like to see the dark side of Wilma....

Dominic Zero said...

It's a VG+/Near Mint Dark Side too.
I believe Wilma also has one of the best arses in the history of TV.

Psychbloke said...

Not a debate to be taken lightly sir.....