Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Ilfracombe



Holy Crud...been moving house, and what a bitch that is. We're still up to our ass hairs in boxes that are full of stuff we don't want & don't know where to put. And we're now living in Ilfracombe...which has turned out to be a technological black hole where fucking nothing works..no mobile phone coverage, only two channels on the telly..and apparently it takes three fucking weeks to switch broadband from one address to another.

Actually it turns out WW2 is still raging here...and the Nazis are winning. Who knew?

6 comments:

I am not Kek-w said...

Unfortunately, the Nazis are winning everywhere, Dom. Not just Ilfracombe.

Dominic Zero said...

Ah, good. I'll fit in just fine.

Anonymous said...

Maybe you could use all those boxes of rubbish to build some effective shore defenses against the major offensive ve are currently planning. But hurry my friend, our uber-evil rain bombs hev already taken down a large area of your country und Ifracombe vill be next to fall - of zis I can assure you Englander...

El Duderino said...

At least the trains will run on time.

I am not Kek-w said...

Donner und Blitzen!

"Mein gotten, I've been shotten!"

Dominic Zero said...

Holy God....I almost bought a Waffen SS helmet a few weeks ago, but Mrs Zero put her foot down.
It would come in handy right about now.