Sunday, November 14, 2004

People Who Should Fuck Off Before I Kill Them

Nick Hornby (get a job).

Ewan McGregor (really - what is anyone thinking putting him in anything?).

Frank Skinner (Why? Why Is He On My Telly?).

Geri Halliwell (Somebody kill her - before it's too late).

Uma Thurman (Man's Face).

Band Aid 20 (Surely they know it's Christmas by now - do we really need to keep telling them?).

Lleyton Hewitt (Nazi Aussie with spots who couldn't even keep hold of his pug-ugly girlfriend).

David Schwimmer (Tit).

Peter Andre & Jordan (A six part series on ITV1 - is that really necessary?).

All The Osbornes Except Ozzie.

Phil Jupitas (You're not funny - no, really, you're not funny).

Ben Elton (Neither are you).

Anyone With The Surname 'Bedingfield'.

John Leslie (Oh - he has fucked off).

Anthea Turner (So has she - Snowflake guzzling bitch).

Jez Todd (Cameraman who lives down my road - let's face it - if your name's Jez - you're a Wanker).

Carol Fucking Vorderman.

The Person Responsible For Maintainance On The BBC 2nd Floor Tea Bar Coffee Machine.

It's not that I'm having a bad day or anything - but Wow, I feel better for that.

4 comments:

Psychbloke said...

I read his autobiography on holiday....
He did manage to say "I've got loads of money and I had a threesome last week' without me totally hating him.
So maybe there is something to him.
He also talked about being a Catholic, which surprised me.....and somehow I warmed to his honesty on that....
There's also a genuine sense of his being an ex further education lecturer who can't believe his bloody luck and, for obvious reasons, I warmed to that theme as well.....

So, I defened Mr Skinner - I wish I'd stepped up on behalf of poor Abi a while back....(hey, if you can defend Boris, I'll defend my choice of blond as well)

Dominic Zero said...

I think this is justified revenge - but I think actually reading Skinner's biography may be taking things too far! That's just deranged!
As for Abi Titmus, come on, there are plenty of other blonde celebrity-fuckers out there to look at who didn't get famous off the back of a rape case.
Still - at least nobody's defended Nick Hornby yet.

Loki said...

come on...fair enough about Daniel (even the haircut looks car-crashed) but Natasha Bedingfield is okay by me... I like the way she tries to cram too long words into her songs and almost brings the whole thing tumbling down... Yeah, she's probably rhyme cool with fool sometime soon but at least she's trying to increase the kids flagging vocab...

Dominic Zero said...

OK, so she's the new Richard Jobson - but I still think she's nepotistic pop-sludge.