Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Joe Pasquale For President

Appalling to see Natalie Appleton walk off 'I'm A Celebrity..' after only failing 5 trials. She seemed so hardy.
Good, though, to see Uber-Nobody Nancy Sorrell get the sack. She got no air time despite getting 'em out constantly, which was ace. Being Vic Reeves' fluff isn't much of a career boost these days. Neither is being Vic Reeves. Joe Pasquale is funnier than Reeves. How Very, Very superb.
My faith in the British public is slowly returning - you have to admit their non-stop torture of Nat was inspired.

4 comments:

I am not Kek-w said...

Joe Pasquale funnier than Reeves. Who woulda thunk it, huh? Reeves is marginally funnier than Death, even when he's in Full-on Funnyman Mode (Reeves, I mean, not Death...). In fact, Christopher Reeves is funnier than Vic Reeves. And he's dead.

"My faith in the British public is slowly returning - you have to admit their non-stop torture of Nat was inspired..." Almost as inspired as All-Saints' & Appleton's non-stop torture of the British public. Maybe it was a fucked-up revenge/vendetta thing. You know, like Charles Bronson in "Death Wish" but without, uh, Charles Bronson or, er, any Death...

God, that felt good. Didn't realise how much I'd missed saying "vendetta"...it's such a great word.

I am not Kek-w said...

I see Reeves has just been voted off. That's a real shame...they shoulda made the twat work for his £150,000...

Dominic Zero said...

As I'm a day behind - I'll be watching it this morning - I look forward to the dismissal. Reeves was another one that got no air time - he's waaay past the top of his game. He'd turn up to the opening of an envelope these days.
It's also good to know he's scared of Nik Ayling cause he tried to cop off with Nik's girlfriend at a party recently.
Ah, his relationship with Nancy is so deep & real..

Dominic Zero said...

And.. I'm no big All Saints fan - but I do like 'Never Ever' - I've got that down to be used in my first film as soundtrack to the chick-sniper / bloodbath scene.