Saturday, November 20, 2004

Meet The GA

So, I was working with Girls Aloud yesterday for a Children In Need Breakfast Special Thing (needless to say I was being paid - I would have offered my services for free but I don't like children and I certainly don't think they need anything).
Anyway- once I'd gotten Cheryl Tweedy to take off her swastika armband it all went pretty well.
It was fascinating to discover that Nicola (The Rough One), isn't actually the ruffest, Cheryl, apart from being a Nazi, is actually pretty fucking ugly. An astonishing turn of events.
Also, only two can actually talk (Sarah & Nadine), the other three can only giggle. I actually had to look at their website to find out which was which before the show- ( www.girlsaloud.co.uk/site.php ) - the other one being Kimberley - and, as official GA websites go - it Rocks.
Still, the whole experience was V heartwarming, hearing them talk (well, two of them, anyway) about how wonderful it was to 'get involved in something' so 'worthwhile' & 'career promoting'.
Thick as shit, God Bless Em.

4 comments:

Psychbloke said...

She ain't rough......she's dirty....

I am not Kek-w said...

There's a fine line between rough and dirty...

and I should know.

Dominic Zero said...

There's an even finer line between Cheryl Tweedy & invading Poland.

Loki said...

but it's the kind of line the police make you walk when you're drunk so, er, ah...