Saturday, July 16, 2005

Famous People I Met This Week


Well, having survived a week of 3.30AM starts on Breakfast with a slightly moody Ms Kaplinski I thought it only fair to share my tres interesting encounters with the rich & nearly famous.
Monday - Jenny Seagrove. Ok, not really famous, barely well-known. I think she might be in Judge John Deed. Wow.
Tuesday - June Brown. Aka Dot from Eastenders. Didn't smoke fags during the interview. Very nice.
Wednesday - Peter Yates. Fuckin ell. The man who directed Bullitt. Told me Robert Vaughn was a terrific actor and a really good bloke. That was good to hear. Also directed Danger Man. Deaf as a post but super-cool.
Thursday - Roger Taylor out of Queen. All that cash and he wears a black suit with white sneakers. Somebody should talk to him about that. Didn't want to talk about Bohemian Rhapsody - well neither does anybody else matey.
Friday - Des Lynam. There's nothing wrong with Des - all round good bloke type.
I now have to spend three days attempting to get my body clock back to some kind of normality. Hopefully this will involve Lager.

2 comments:

Dan said...

Amazing picture. Love the eyes.

niowulf said...

Surely Robert Vaughn IS a terrific actor, unless I'm missing something.