Wednesday, June 15, 2005

A Right Royal Fucking

Much as I detest Bob Geldof and his endless, self-righteous preaching, I have to laugh at his bum-fucking tactics with Ebay.
Curious yesterday , after Ebay announced it was chickening out + banning sale of Live 8 tickets, I had a look. Every single pair on sale had been bid up to Ten Million Pounds.
Fantastic. I would actually pay to see some of those seller's faces when they get their final value fees.
I'm especially happy because I did indeed text for tickets (and failed) with the sole intention of flogging them on Ebay. I was going to redeem myself by buying one of those white 'Make Poverty History' wristbands that are manufactured in Asian sweatshops.
As a kind of breaking news footnote: Apparently Pink Floyd have changed their name to Pink Utter, Utter Shit for the concert.

No comments: