Saturday, December 04, 2004

Birthday Madness


A couple of Uber Cool presents from Kate & Lurch - Olivia Newton-John- 'The Definitive Collection' - which is pretty fucking excellent. And a kind of Super-Villain encyclopedia, which I'm trawling through very slowly due to an Ultra-Hangover.
I had no idea there were 5 Crimson Dynamos and 4 Mr Fears - or that The Porcupine was dead (impaled by one of his own quills apparently).
Also in my big Lucky Bag were Buffy Season 7 (Thanks JC) - on VHS! - I refuse to be bullied by giant corporations into endless new formats. If one more person tells me how fucking wonderful fucking DVD is I'm going to shoot up a Burger King. I don't need the extras, man. If they're so fucking great why aren't they in the film in the fucking first place?
Also a Kylie / Hunter S Thompson parcel from Kek-W which rocks. Kylie's too big for the scanner otherwise she'd be plastered all over this post.
Also a Ghost Rider & bike Super-Poseable action figure (37 points of articulation - Wow), again from Lurch. Took it out of the box, wrecking the packaging, immediately.
All in all a good haul. Thanks folks.

No comments: