Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Spider Fluff

Many thanks to El Lurcherino for putting me up last week while I did a stint at Al Jazeera. Lurch also insisted I read the current Mark Millar / Steve McNiven Wolverine, which I duly did and now can't wait for the next one. McNiven does do good fluff...this here is Hawkeye's daughter.
If you haven't already I suggest getting hold of it. Good stuff.
Happy birthday for the day before yesterday Lurch...I'll post a fluff pic for you if you tell me who you want (nobody toooo rough, I know you like them slightly deformed or unfeminine).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh Daddy.. that is one beautifully sketched super duper chick pic - wish I could fuckin' draw that good - it's all I'd do all day! PS: Will emailyou my e address to your virgin a/c, ok?

Dominic Zero said...

Got your email, will send you some of my latest Deep Art tomorrow night.